Healthy Living, Stress Management & Self-Care
This workshop identifies moods, anxiety, and stress symptoms in the body and provides you with effective coping skills to better handle them.
Participants learn how to deal with demands, pressure, and change in their professional and personal lives.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize how thoughts, feelings and behaviour relate to one another
- Focus on goal-setting
- Navigate between stress and health
- Relax through practice
Who Will Benefit From This Training?
- Managers, supervisors, employees
- People who multi-task in the workplace
- Those who want coping strategies to reduce their stress and anxiety
Two full-day instructor-led workshops.
A one-day refresher workshop is also available.