Our customizable workshops are guided by professional instructors and designed to inform, engage, and encourage discussion and prevention within the organization. Although we encourage self-empowerment, workshops are not meant to replace personal diagnosis and treatment.
Workplace Violence & Harassment Prevention Training
Read more on the Ministry of Labour Occupational Health and Safety Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. O.1.
The Ministry of Labour assures that employers are now obligated under the Occupational Health and Safety Act to protect workers from any potential violence and harassment. This workshop teaches how best to handle these situations.
Who Will Benefit From This Training?
- Supervisors and Managers
- Occupational Health & Safety Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals
This workshop focuses on workplace harassment and violence prevention. Topics discussed:
- What to do when you are being harassed or experiencing workplace violence
- Workplace harassment: the individual and the organization
- What is harassment? What is discrimination?
- The definition and boundaries of ‘workplace’
- Examples of harassment and discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- A poisoned work environment
- What is not harassment
A full-day (7 hours) instructor-led workshop.